Painter and Abrasive Blasters
RMP Abrasive Blasting requires experienced Painters & Abrasive Blasters with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Inspect, maintain, and take care of all company equipment, plant, vehicles and tools.
- Corrosion control preparation which includes but is not limited to abrasive blasting, water blasting, power tool preparation, hand tool preparation, solvent cleaning, and other surface preparation methods.
- Application of Industrial Coating Systems to surfaces such as steel, and concrete by varying methods, Airless Spray Painting, Conventional Spray Painting, Brushing, Rolling and/or Trowelling.
- Application of other surface preparation methods such as masking or protecting of surfaces or items.
- The setting up of equipment. This may include equipment to be sent to the site or equipment on site.
- Comply with specific procedures and control measures when carrying out Hazardous Paint Removal Project.
- Confined Space Card, Safe Working at Heights and/or Forklift Licence would be advantageous.
- WHS White Card and current Drivers Licence are essential.
- Weekend work and travel involved within Sydney Metro and Regional NSW areas.
- Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia
- A salary range of $75000 - $98000 will be offered depending on qualifications and experience