PROTECTIVE COATINGS | CORROSION CONTROL
Ray’s Machinery Painting Pty Ltd (RMP), trading as RMP Abrasive Blasting, commenced operations in May 1989. We are an Australian family-owned company with the reputation of being an industry leader in protective coatings and corrosion control. Having an intense pride in our quality of work, reliability, professionalism, safety, and environmental achievements, we are dedicated in servicing this specialised field.
RMP’s growth and success demonstrates our commitment to performing works on time, whilst ensuring genuine, quality and cost-effective outcomes which comply with industry standards and legislation.
In addition to performing the preparation and cleaning of surfaces, and the application of high-performance protective coatings, we also offer complete project management services, including – fabrication works – supply of welding, scaffolding, containment, metal arc, and thermal spraying services.
OUR KEY VALUES
Our values define the standard of our ethical behaviour. They help guide us, shaping our actions and decision-making, to ensure we act appropriately.
- Deliver value and reliable service
- Use resources responsibly and efficiently
- Be environmentally and socially responsible
Respect for People
- Treat people with respect, dignity, fairness and equality
- Demonstrate co-operation, trust and support in the workplace
- Practice open, two-way communication
Act with Integrity
- Act honestly and ethically
- Be accountable for our actions
- Zero tolerance to any form of fraud or corruption
- Safety is our number one priority
- Do not participate in unsafe acts
- Challenge unsafe behaviour
- Think before we act
- Lead by example
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of ourselves and others